Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Day 11.223: An August miracle

Halfway through our trip to the mountains, my trusty nine and a half year-old DSLR refused to read its SD card. I didn't think too much of it, but we did take the opportunity to buy a new card (assuming that was the issue).

Sadly, the new card did not work either (in the same way), so I feared for the worst.

When we got home, I turned my attention to researching new cameras and possible solutions to the problem in parallel, and I managed to get it working again - without any expense (beyond the new card I had already bought)!

By way of celebration, I had it close enough to capture both a female and a male ruby-throated hummingbird visiting our feeder while we were having lunch today:

1 comment:

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.