Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Day 12.327: Away during snow

After getting home yesterday, of course it was time to leave on a business trip today.

Before I left for work I went out to shovel the snow off the driveway. It didn’t look too much - maybe two inches but it was heavy and I was glad to swap the shovel for the snow-thrower.

After several updates for delays to our flight, suddenly it was pulled-in to the original departure time and I had to scramble with my colleague to get to the airport on time

By then, everything - including the roads were convincingly snowy:


It was a bit close, but we made it to our flight and after a bit more delay while it was snowing too hard, we pushed-back went through the de-icing and managed to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.