Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 13.106: Live stream studio

The day was dominated by setting up for, doing and recovering from our little live streamed concert this afternoon. I often think that if we did <insert-anything-here> more often it would get easier. This is especially true of our live music activities.

Here is the little home live stream studio we set up yesterday:


I just returned everything to its normal place.

The kids helped during the broadcast by watching the live comments and E5N1 did camera-angle switching for us. It was a fun process - but a lot of work for 45 minutes of internet nonsense!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say "internet nonsense" is currently essential to sanity. Although I couldn't watch live, I thought your performance was an especially fine example of the genre! Thank you. Dx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.