Here are a few slightly random images from our visit to the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester, New Hampshire yesterday. I was rather poor at noting the artists and names of works, apologies for that.
I think this work is called Family by Marisol Escobar, wonderful and disturbing:
I loved this in a gallery of Realism. I think it is called Hudson Valley or Hudson River but I could be projecting.
Here is one I took a wide and a close-up of. Perhaps we should have encouraged our kids’ bead phase more?!
A terrible picture of the three Picasso works they told us about as we arrived:
Another special exhibit was of “Contemporary Drawings of Nature”. Here is one work by Victoria Elbroch:
And a close-up:
Just a few small tastes of a wonderful visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.