Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day 11.258: Behind the scenes: passport photos

Ever since we moved to the US, we've had the issue of getting UK-sized passport photos done here. Eventually, I just took some myself and - since it seemed to work out - I started doing all our passport photos - US and UK ones. I tried various methods of getting flat lighting, a white or off-white background - including (apparently) a sheet in the back yard.

This flashback provided by the random nature of the Google uploader's progress through our photo archive!

First you have to keep your eyes open:


Don't smile, but don't look miserable either:




Eventually, they always managed to get it:


and I've never had a photo rejected on either continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.