Sunday, October 28, 2018

Day 11.291: Exile #2's Sunday Column #226

Exile #2 writes...

Today, I have mostly been surrounded by germs. Sleepy, coughing children in Sunday School this morning. Sleepy, snuffly children at home. Unfortunately, it may explain why I felt the irresistible urge to have a nap this afternoon. It may also explain why the downstairs thermostat was mysteriously set to 72 degrees (although I have my suspicions on that one).

Thermostat with normal setting restored

Still, naming no names, Exile #3 managed to drag herself to her dance rehearsal this afternoon. She even drove me home afterwards! We rounded out the day with a spot of Doctor Who, which was pretty much the definition of terror for Exile #4, although it was pretty uncomfortable for the rest of us too, just in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.