Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Day 13.019: Winter passing me by

It feels like I've been sick all winter. Reality is not so far away from that. In fact I have been sick for some days in all the weeks since just before Christmas. Yesterday felt like the beginning of another down-swing, but maybe it was just a bad day because I feel back to nearly-normal today.

I'm pretty much fed up of not being well. In related news, Exile #3 is - like me - on the bumpy road to full recovery and Exile #2 is starting to feel human again and hoping for the regular un-bumpy kind.

Meanwhile, how much of winter is left? Right now, we're a about 30% uncovered ground but there is currently no significant snow in the forecast, so we will see. I'm definitely not putting the shovels away any time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.