Sunday, May 23, 2021

Day 14.133: Exile #2's Sunday Column #347

Exile #2 writes...

Exile #1 went to church today, and I mean went to church. He was one of a select few, fully vaccinated folks, who went into the building to broadcast to the wider world. It is weird to think that it is more than a year since that last happened. The rest of us are not quite through the full vaccination waiting period, and E5N1 has only just had his first injection, so we stayed home and tuned in online.


The rest of the day was quietly spent, trying to keep cool during what has been a little burst of summer. We did have some nice rain that cooled things down but I suspect it will also have washed away my cayenne pepper garden defenses. I am already locked in a struggle with our squirrel and chipmunk neighbors. I have a feeling it’s going to be a constant battle of wits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.