Sunday, April 16, 2023

Day 16.096: Exile #2's Sunday Column #435

Exile #2 writes...

Exile #1 has been struggling with a sore shoulder this weekend but we still managed to try out a new expansion of a board game he has been helping to crowdfund. I’m sure his discomfort accounts for his placing last, although, honestly Exile #3 wiped the floor with all of us.

A game of Dragoon - this was our non-expansion playthrough yesterday

I also did a first tentative clear up around the patio. The speed of transformation always shocks me. Only three weeks ago there was still snow on the ground. Today, it almost felt like summer. I think one or two of the bulbs I planted in the fall may have survived the squirrels. Too late to have a daffodil for St David’s Day but maybe for St George’s… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.