Thursday, December 14, 2023

Day 16.338: It's a pun; it's a mystery

I give very little attention to the Exiles on a Maine Street YouTube channel. If I have a video I want to post here, I upload it there and embed it, but apart from that, I don't really maintain it beyond deleting the odd spam comment and replying to the occasional real one.

I just got my 2023 wrap-up and was more than a little surprised that the channel had nearly 63000 views and that one video in particular was watched for an accumulated 467 hours. That particular video has more than 230,000 views over the last 14 years. It's kind of a throwaway video (and very low image quality by today's standards), but for some reason it's my most viewed - beating the second place by a factor of 30 to one.

The title was a pun because around that time I discovered that the town of Valatie, NY was pronounced vuh-lay-shuh, so I rhymed it (sorta) with inflation. So here it is - In Valatie: inflation:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.