Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 8.317: Dance dad, dance!

Having dropped Exile #3 at the theater for her pre-performance rehearsal on Saturday, I found myself in Brunswick on my own with two hours to kill. So, I spent some time in a music/DVD/games/book shop (the rather lovely Bull Moose) and then, having selected a small novel, made my way to the other end of Main Street ahem, Maine Street where I sat in a coffee shop, read a chunk of my book, drank coffee and ate a cookie.


The rest of my evening is accounted for, and as Exile #2 said yesterday, in a big change from my normal record of nursing a book for months, I finished reading it about 24 hours after I bought it.

This evening after dinner there was a moment when all five of us were enthusiastically dancing around the kitchen to The Smiths' This Charming Man. Much to my delighted astonishment.

1 comment:

  1. I never did quite understand The Smiths thing, but the image of you all dancing around to This Charming Man is now lodged in my mind ....funny.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.