Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 8.346: Owl's Head Museum by E5N1

This story about part of Day 8.278 came home with E5N1 from school a while ago. I have edited it as little as possible.

E5N1 writes:

We were in my Mom's van. Where were we going? Later we parked at a big building. But I heard something vrrrrooom screeeeeee!

Puzzled I went in with my family! We got stickers to let people know that we payed! We went into a small room. There right smack in the middle of the room was a blue car. It looked good in the light. Next we went into a big room. We saw a huge wheel!

Then we looked around bikes, motorcycle wheels and even a little train! That's really cool I thought! We came out. Next we went into a big room. There was a big plane like thing. The sign for it said The First Flight.

Next we went into another room it had toys and cars. The next room had horns. I pressed one. It was not like beep it was like brrurrb. It sounds like...a farting elefant. Next we went into a room with race cars.

Next we went outside and we saw a aeroplane taking off. There were pedal cars and I saw Granpa walking away. I ran up and said "What you doing?"

"Getting a ride" he said.

"Cool" I said. So me [and] Granpa will never forget that ride on the Model-T Ford, And we head home happy that we went.


3 comments:

  1. Reading this and remembering the visit (if not the elephant!) made a great start to my day.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.