Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 9.127: How much wood?

As I was running this evening, I heard a commotion in the long grass to the side of the road. It seemed to be something moving parallel to my path at about the same speed so I looked over. Most often when I do this I see nothing, most of the rest of the time it's a squirrel.

Today I saw it at the same time it saw me and we both stopped to take stock of the situation. I pulled out my phone, but this is the best I could get even though I could see it fairly clearly:


which makes those recent photos of the porcupine and beaver all the more impressive. I'm pretty sure it's a woodchuck/groundhog.

As I was putting my phone away I accidentally took a lot of other photos - some of which made where I was running look much more exciting than it does in reality:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.