Monday, June 5, 2017

Day 10.146: Cell Mall

A few weeks ago we discussed a project that Exile #4 had to do - she was building a model of a shopping mall as an analogy of a cell. We discussed a few practical construction ideas with her and acquired a few supplies.

Pretty much the next thing we knew it was finished and then, almost immediately, it left for school. The next thing I knew, her teacher had asked to keep it as an example for future students and I realized I had never seen it properly or taken any photographs of it.

This evening she surprised me by bringing it home (it's going back to school tomorrow) so I could get some photographs. I think it's very impressive - and has something of the empty-space feel of real shopping malls in the internet-shopping age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.