Monday, April 23, 2018

Day 11.103: Portland 10 Miler

As Exile #2 mentioned yesterday, I ran a little race yesterday. A new 10 mile race (also part of a New England series). It was a pretty perfect day - dry and cool:


The race was great - well organized and on a really nice coastal course in my old haunts in Portland. Here I am at the finish - maybe not killing myself to get across the line, but having given it a fairly honest effort.


I was nearly a minute per mile slower than my best 10 mile race time - but marginally faster than my February race. Since we are at the end of a winter where I had little motivation to be consistent in my training - that's probably an honest assessment of where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.