Thursday, February 14, 2019

Day 12.035: Just coffee - apparently

There are many jobs that people do that I appreciate all the more for knowing I would never want to do them. Coming up with brand names is one - like whoever decided that their 100% coffee product should be called Chock full o'Nuts:


At first I thought, that requiring a subtitle that pointed out that your product does not contain nuts when you just said it was full of them was terrible marketing, then I read the timeline explanation and now I'm Chock full o'Respect for it (if you get my meaning).

Naming things has never really been my strength. On the other hand, something I am definitely qualified to judge is that it's pretty good coffee as I discovered this week.

2 comments:

  1. Their jingle is very catchy - I remember hearing it as a kid (both my parents are from NYC).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up. ♫Chock Full o'Nuts is the heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee...♫

      Delete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.