Sunday, May 10, 2020

Day 13.121: Exile #2's Sunday Column #297

Exile #2 writes...

Today was Mother's Day in the US and like everything else, it was somewhat impacted what with one thing and another (which is how my favorite film podcast is referring to current circumstances). I had some lovely hugs and art works, however, and If I’m going to be stuck in a house, I’m glad it’s with this crazy bunch.


Exile #1 had a quick post lunch nap after his epic construction efforts yesterday but revived in time for us to go out for a stomp. We only saw one human at a distance on the trails but we saw two beautiful coyotes!

The final treat of the day for me was getting to pick our evening movie. I plumped for the new Emma movie, which was very enjoyable. We spent the evening laughing, and cringing in equal parts, which is pretty much what Jane Austen intended, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.