Friday, May 1, 2020

Day 13.112: Creative outlet

I suppose, looking back I've always been someone who needed a creative outlet. I remember as a child inventing games and trying to persuade my sisters and parents to play them (I regularly apologize to Exile #2 when E5N1 is driving us mad). Later I went through a phase of trying to develop computer games - long before my career took me towards writing software. In fact, I think starting to write songs probably - at least partially - displaced the computer programming in my teens. I suppose photography and blogging has at times taken its turn, and of course music and songwriting has come and gone and come again.

Anyway, on a more short-term scale I was feeling in need of something to sink some creative energy into earlier this week and made this video - a walk through Saco Heath for the song that it inspired - A Place in the Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.