Sunday, April 28, 2024

Day 17.109: Exile #2’s Sunday Column #477

Exile #2 writes...

As Exile #1 mentioned, E5N1 and I went to visit the state university campus in Orono yesterday. We had been there before for a concert but neither Exile #1 nor I could remember exactly where it was before I consulted a map. It was at this point that I realized signing up for an event with a 9am start, at a location 2.5 hours away from home, the morning after a late night event at school maybe wasn’t the smartest idea. We did, however, make it, it not in time for the optional refreshments, then at least so we could tour the campus and test out the canteen!

As a side note, the 2.5 hour journey did not even take us half way across Maine. I shouldn’t be shocked anymore but America really is big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.