Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 8.292: An extra hour...and a bit

It's been a rather busy week - and Thursday, as usual has taken the biscuit. After work, I drive to the dojo to collect Exile #4 from her sparring class, then as soon as I get home, I trade out my daughters to take Exile #3 to her dance class. That gives me just time to get home, have dinner and go back out to get Exile #3 again.

Well, that's how it usually happens.

This evening Exile #3 had a dance rehearsal after her class, so she was there from 6 until 8 giving me plenty of time to go home, have dinner, get involved in something and then get a text at 8:02 pm "Are you here?"

Actually no, but I'll be there soon. Oops.

Anyway, no harm done and here's a cormorant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.