Friday, April 1, 2016

Day 9.082: Foolin'

When I got back from my run this morning, I discovered that E5N1 had set-up the first of the April Fool's pranks of the day:



There were others - Exile #4, with some help from her brother, managed to get hold of Exile #3's phone and edit the contacts so she could text her sister and have it come up as if it was from Exile #2 - advanced stuff!

The funniest prank was probably the one Exile #4 set up for me by taping over the emitter on the TV controller. She set this up early on and had to wait for "family TV time" at the end of the day. When the time came, I picked up the controller, pointed it at the TV and - much to only one person's surprise - the controller worked just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.