Thursday, February 9, 2017

Day 10.030: Niko - knee high

I think it's the Weather Channel that is responsible for the unofficial naming of winter storms. They're calling today's "Niko". It reminded me in many ways of our first big snow storm of the Exile on Valentine's Day 2007 a.k.a. Day 35. It was similar cold fluffy snow that fell all through the daylight hours. We didn't quite match the totals from that one - but we do have more on the way.

It got started around 9 am, and wound up pretty quickly:


At lunch time I decided to take my work home - once I'd found my car:


By mid-afternoon, it was time for a second driveway clearance outing:


By the time it was all done and I had been out for a final clearance session, we'd had around a foot I would guess:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.