Sunday, September 8, 2019

Day 12.241: Exile #2's Sunday Column #264

Exile #2 writes...

The young Exiles all did a great job of helping to lead our service at church this morning. Exile #3 gave the welcome at the beginning, E5N1 helped lead and serve communion and Exile #4 was interviewed along with a couple of her peers. She referred to herself as the comic relief, which may have been true but my favorite moment was the answer that began, “I have a couple of things to say on that...” Yeah, she did!

We had lunch and a small nap (well me, at least, but I don’t think I was the only one), then Exile #1, Mum and I went out for a walk at Saco Heath. Most of the blueberries had been foraged or eaten by birds but we think we found some cranberries and the pitcher plants were looking fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.