Monday, July 20, 2020

Day 13.192: Color sorting - the next challenge

I've talked before about the joys of "I Love Hue" - the color sorting game I've been playing as a casual stress-reliever and time filler. It's satisfyingly quick to play a level or two and almost entirely lacking in adrenaline-inducing tension. Having completed all the levels some time ago, I was delighted to find there is a sequel - "I Love Hue Too" which adds a feature I always wished the original had - a count of the fewest possible moves - and therefore a "perfect" solution to aim for. 

As ever - be careful what you wish for.

Of course, I now feel that I have to achieve this perfection on every level. Some - such as this one - are extremely difficult to complete with no mistakes. It took me about a week I think - but in the end, I managed it:


Not - perhaps - my most significant achievement in life, but satisfying none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.