Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Day 17.055: Back to the grind


I'm actually feeling pretty good about life today. I woke up sick on Friday and after powering through a morning at work; I managed to get a last minute medical appointment and a diagnosis and some antibiotics by the end of the day. Saturday was pretty miserable, Sunday a little better.

By Monday morning I was feeling better still, but decided not to attempt a day of work. I’m now sure that was the right call because, despite feeling almost back to normal today, I still ran out of steam as the work-day drew to a close. 

Not the weekend or start to the week I’d anticipated, but I suppose it’s all gone pretty well given the starting point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.