Sunday, June 30, 2024

Day 17.171: Alumnus

Today was our transitional day - we left the house we’d been staying in (one village over from Exile #2’s mum’s house) and tomorrow we will be gathering with my family. In the interim, four of us went to the Alumni Garden Party at my old secondary school where we had a tour from a maths teacher (in my day) who was later deputy-head and is now the school archivist. The tour included taking in the views from the top of the tower (out of bounds to students). At lunch I had a chat with my first year class teacher who was there for his own 50th year get-together as an old boy himself. 

Here are some photos:






After that, we reunited with Exile #3 at my sister’s house nearby and watched the football (soccer). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.