Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 7.275: Exile #2's Sunday Column #26

Exile #2 writes...

It has been a beautiful fall weekend, beautiful enough to forget that some years there has been snow on the ground by the end of the month! After a lazy Friday and a busy Saturday, today was a mixture of this and that. Church in Portland, plenty of Lego construction and a big bike ride for Exile #1.

After lunch, though, this team kindly tackled phase 2 of Operation Rake Up. Our large maple, which is shedding copiously and covering not just our yard but also our neighbors immaculate lawns with leaves, is, for the moment, held at bay. Well, possibly not any longer.


With Exile #1 due to be out of state for a few days, I am anticipating a week of seat of the pants stuff when it comes to after school activities. If I'm not careful I'll have E5N1 sitting through Exile #4's karate class in a wet bathing suit and Exile #3 calling to ask me where I am and didn't I remember I needed to collect her half an hour ago!! See you next week with a few more grey hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.