Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 7.293: Back to sliding

Back in March, I mentioned the game 2048. It was all the rage for a while, I went through being frustrated to obsessed with it and then I succeeded in making the 2048 tile and happily left it alone with no intention of playing it again.

Some time later, I heard that it was possible to make a 4096 tile, but I wasn't tempted to go back.

Due to a series of coincidences and technical weirdness, I found that I had the 2048 app on my phone and over the last few days I've been tempted to investigate again. It turns out that there is a fair amount of technique involved and I can get to the 2048 tile about one try in three.

And then it happened:


and now, as long as nobody mentions the possibility of the 8192 tile I can leave it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.