Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 7.342: Deck the Halls

On Tuesday I missed Exile #3's open-to-spectators dance class (they don't do a formal performance) while I took Exile #4 to karate because she was already missing her other karate class due to a make-up piano lesson. Today, Exile #2 was back at the dance studio - this time to see E5N1 dance and I was at Exile #4's piano recital. It's just that time of year!

This is how she got on:



This week has also involved E5N1's holiday concert at school as well as (on a different day) a craft project that Exile #2 went in to help out with. Also, one day Exile #3 and Exile #4 went separately to Portland with groups from their schools to see two different plays.

I think things will be slowing down a bit after today.

2 comments:

  1. The interweb still amazes me sometimes...how cool is it that I can watch and listen to Exile #4's piano recital from 3000 miles away! I am metaphorically applauding her too...well done!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed listening to you Exile#4. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.