Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 7.343: This was very awesome

While I was at Exile #4's recital last night, Exile #2 and Exile #3 went to watch E5N1's dance class. Their main choreography was done to a version of Macklemore And Ryan Lewis's Thrift Shop. Exile #3 and I have been singing this to each other for a while - especially after our shopping trip to Goodwill a while ago and joking about various ways to omit the rather prominent expletive.

We did try this one but almost any of our other alternatives were better than "very" I think, but that's what this version went for.

I wish I could share the video - but it's too much of other people's children for me to happily post it - so here's a still as he turned around at the end of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.