Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 8.035: Best laid plans

After my valiant work to make our home accessible last night I decided it would be fine to skip my (short) run today, so I happily went to bed without setting an alarm.

When I woke up feeling refreshed, I remembered that we have another big snow storm coming in and that it is fairly unlikely that I will be able to run tomorrow morning, so I got myself ready as fast as I could and headed out for a long-ish run.

As usual, running just after dawn is not without its compensations:


Later in the day, Exile #2 cleared the heavy snow (that was previously on the roof) off the deck and cleared a way to the generator hook-up (in case we need it as a result of this storm) while I was out with E5N1 at a birthday party. Even later on I cleared some of the snow from the roof of the shed where it was well over a foot deep in places.

And now, the snow is falling again and we will wake to the need to clear the driveway once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.