Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 8.037: Forgotten tribe - forgotten meal

It was a holiday for me today - this is the only one of the "minor" holidays that my employment observes - and it is only a holiday for our business unit. This means that there were a number of emails and messages from my colleagues from other offices that I tried my best to ignore during the day.

One of the ways we did this was with another large Catan Seafarers session. We've been working through the scenarios in order. Today we played "Through the Desert" - probably my favourite scenario so far and this one:


"The Forgotten Tribe" - which gave rise to perhaps our best game so far - a long and hard fought battle eventually won by the dream-team of Exile #3 and Exile #4 whose new slogan, "We're going to conquer you - like King Kong ... quer" was out to good use.

By the time we finished, we realised that we'd played right through dinner preparation time, so we went out for our first fast-food dinner in a long time. Most of the family made relatively healthy choices and I'll do my best to run my share off in the morning before going back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.