Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 8.045: Eye-cicles

It wasn't quite as cold as predicted, but several places nearby clocked their coldest recorded temperature this morning. As for me, I went for a run and just over halfway looked like this:


A minute or two after taking this, as I was wondering if my hands were ever going to recover from the abuse of removing my gloves to operate my phone's camera, I had visions of becoming an internet sensation in the form of a salutary warning: man loses fingers to frostbite after taking a selfie.

Fortunately, my fingers and the rest of me warmed back up without further incident.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought of joining a gym?! I believe they often have running machines, and heating ;-)

    A

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.