Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 8.237: Pictures...or it didn't happen

I'm told that everyone else had an exciting day today. Exile #3 was at the water-park part of Funtown Splashtown for nearly the whole time they were open today celebrating one of her friend's birthdays. Meanwhile Exile #4 was at both parts of the park with her friend and her family who are visiting from our old neighborhood in New York. That left Exile #2 and E5N1 who spent the morning at the beach.

Did any of them offer me photos of their interesting days? Well, to her credit, Exile #3 did have one singular photo to show for her day, but not one I can use here.

I, however, did document mine - it was mostly spent at my improvised standing desk nursing the sore back I have had for the last few days.


It is possible that I didn't have the most fun day of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.