Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 8.256: Upgrades

The equinox was in the early hours of this morning bringing an end to summer that has held on to the last quite effectively. So it is appropriate that when I got up to run, it was the first time I'd needed a long-sleeved running shirt since the beginning of summer.

It was also nice that I got out of bed pain-free after a spell of lower-back issues. You may remember my comments about it and photo of my improvised standing desk. This week I swapped out the boxes and magazines for a more professional solution:


Quite an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. THREE monitors! I only have two, so you must get half again as much work done as I do!

    I keep thinking about doing the standing desk thing - right now I'm using a kneeling chair. I still have those back issues...

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.