Friday, July 13, 2018

Day 11.184: WEDGiTS rediscovered

After recent rediscoveries of various other building toys, it was no great surprise to see E5N1 arrive with a pile of WEDGiTS the other day - he was stacking them in various ways hiding the small ones inside constructions of the larger ones. It took me a minute to remember how to wedge them together to make strong connections - although I remembered that it was the secret to more advanced construction. I showed him the principle yesterday evening and today, while I was at work, he mastered it:


It inspired me to go back and find the previous posts about this construction toy and sure enough there was a much smaller but similarly enthusiastic E5N1 some seven and a half years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.