Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Day 19.262: Oh, Canada…

I forgot to mention that after the late night concert fun on Sunday night, I started Monday very early to fly to Toronto for another short work trip. 

I’m a bit out of practice at international travel apart from visiting the UK. Funny to think that almost all work trips were international travel before the Exile. Anyway, I made it and then waited at international arrivals for my colleagues,


…before driving a little way out of the city to the location of our meeting. The area is full of strip malls, but I managed to find a pocket of nature to walk to with my camera:


The walk took me past this house-sized house advert.


A closer look revealed it was hiding a - perhaps less attractive looking - house:


…and then we found a little town center with a little more character for dinner:


Today was meetings all day and tomorrow I get another early start to head home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.