Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 7.301: S is for Saw this and thought of me

If I thought getting home from work (via varied chauffeuring duties) at 6:40 pm last night was late, I didn't make it through the door until 8:45 this evening. It was for a nice reason though - an excellent meal with a group from church including our hosts who were some of the first to welcome me when I showed up there all alone as a temporarily family-less Portland resident a year ago.

And, on top of a nice meal and three hours spent in good company - I also got this hilarious A-Z of the craziness of running. Now, I'm pretty sure when you turn up for dinner at friends who've recently become parents you're not the one who's supposed to get the gift.


Friends can be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.