Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 7.304: Mackworth - our annual visit?

After we left Eartha, on our way home from L.L.Bean on Saturday (Day 7.302), we decided to make a quick stop to enjoy the perfect fall weather at Mackworth Island. I commented as we were making the small detour that it was probably almost exactly a year since we'd visited it together (I ran around it a few times during my weekend runs when I was in Portland) and I was quite right. It was on Day 6.303 - also another day when we visited the mall funnily enough - and I wrote about our visit to the island a few days later.

We were amazed by the clear water (except where it was blanketed in fallen leaves) and by the fallen leaves - especially those making patterns in the water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.