Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day 10.252: Fog in the East End

Well, I started the week with two sick days which is not good either for my mental health or my work place, but was probably necessary for my physical health. I probably should have realized when my runs over the weekend were taxing despite the fact that they were scaled back approximately 50% from last weekend.

The second run was 12 miles easy around Portland while Exile #4 was at her youth group. It was foggy as I ran along the trail past East End Beach and when I arrived at the cruise liner port it was hard to tell if there was a ship in dock or not. As I moved along it did emerge, but the view was still quite a good indication of how thick the fog was.


I'm not back to full strength but should be well enough to be at work tomorrow - especially if I can get a decent night's sleep tonight - something that eluded me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.