Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 8.192: Taken with iPhone

I've taken a lot of nice photos with my phone. It's always with me and produces images of decent quality. There are times I don't have my real camera with me and wish I did however.

Early Saturday afternoon was one of those times. We spotted an unusual animal and I whipped my phone out to photograph it - this is the picture I took:


Can you see it? Let's just say probably not - I only knew it was there because I saw it fly into that distant tree.

It was a bald eagle and this is the absolute best my phone could do:


I'd like to think that I could have got a significantly better shot if I'd been better prepared.

1 comment:

  1. Rather unusual in your current area?

    Remember, look for the golf ball in the trees!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.