Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 8.360: A cold morning and other running stuff

It was 3°F this morning when I went out for a run (that's -16°C by the way). By far the coldest run for many months. Fortunately I am back in the habit of running and starting to treat it as marathon training, so I still managed to get out.

This is how 2015 looked for me in running miles:


That's 1855 miles, but not too many of them in the second half of the year until I managed to get it together during December.

Hopefully I can get some decent miles in between now and the middle of April and have a good race, then we'll see whether I let myself go again for the rest of the year or find something else to inspire some training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.