Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Day 9.227: Two more trips to the beach

We all went to the beach again today - but not together. My trip was during a 15 mile pre-breakfast run. I paused for long enough to take these:


Whether any photos were taken when the rest of the family had their visit while I was at work I don't know. What I do know is that E5N1 managed to come home with his shorts pockets laden down with an astonishing amount of sand. Exile #2 was so amazed, she stopped emptying them so I could witness it for myself. Sure enough, it was like a tennis-ball of damp sand in each of the four pockets. Although we wouldn't put it past him to have stuffed it in there on purpose, there is another explanation, but that will wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.