Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 9.045: And then returns

This morning we had a fresh inch or so of snow covering the ground (and the rubber chicken) once again, By the time I was out for my run it was already changing over to a little freezing rain and when I went to work, I would guess the temperature had got up to around freezing and the rain was the normal stay-liquid kind.

I didn't remember to take photographs until lunchtime, when the snow was starting to look a bit patchy (I tried to replicate yesterday's photos from memory):


With temperatures continuing to rise, and more rain to come, I imagine the bare ground will be back very soon, but it is a reminder not to bet on spring's early arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.