Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 8.002: A fox and a quandary

From time to time, someone in the house spots something interesting and I have to make a snap decision - head straight to the window, or grab my camera first. Sometimes, the choice is made easier, like when Exile #4 called up the stairs, "Daddy, come quickly - bring your camera!", other times it's up to me.

On Saturday, Exile #2, standing at the kitchen window shouted, "A fox!"

"A Fox!"

"FOX!!"

Not her most eloquent moment perhaps, but it did convey the urgency. I did not go to find my camera, but I did manage to point my phone in vaguely the right direction as we watched the fox pass the yard in the woods.

Excuse my shaky phone-work, but - apart  from the shakiness - the other thing that moves is just about recognisable as a red fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments allowed - Name (with optional URL) preferred.